The legal obligation to provide adequate protection for the personal information held as well as to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information is of priority. We continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that personal information remains secure.
Our Data Security policies and procedures cover:
- Physical server and data security;
- Computer and network security;
- Employee access to personal information;
- Secure communications;
- Security in contracting out activities or functions e.g., delivery;
- Retention and disposal of information;
- Acceptable usage of personal information;
- Governance and regulatory issues;
- Monitoring access and usage of private information;
- Investigating and reacting to security incidents
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.