Nouvelle Cast Iron Roaster 32cm - Buttermilk
Cook your roasts to perfection with the well-proportioned Nouvelle roaster. Ensures intense and even heat distribution, ideal for delicious roast chicken, veggies, lasagnes, casseroles and more. Transfer to the stovetop to prepare mouth-watering gravies and sauces.
- Robust & durable enameled cast iron
- Promotes healthier, chemical-free cooking
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Enjoy all the benefits of Nouvelle high quality enameled cast iron cookware:
- Robust cast iron with multicoat porcelain enameling ensures even heat distribution & superior heat retention for amazing results, saving energy and keeping food warmer for longer
- Ideal for a wide variety of cooking styles including frying, braising, roasting, grilling, and baking
- Promotes healthier, chemical-free non-stick cooking, no seasoning required
- No leaching, nonreactive enamel coating
- Can be used on any heat source including gas, induction plates, vitroceramic glass, electric solid, and radiant plates
- Attractive & ergonomic design available in Red, Buttermilk, Grey and Misty Teal
- Rust-resistant and easy to clean
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Quality assured with a Standard 1-Year Guarantee
Care & Cleaning
To keep your Nouvelle cookware in pristine condition, please follow these care and cleaning guidelines:
- Cook only on low to medium heats to avoid discoloration. Lower heat settings are sufficient for most cooking needs thanks to the superior heat distribution and retention provided by the enamel.
- Maximum Temperature: 200°C in ovens
- Not suitable for microwave use
- Use silicone or wooden cooking utensils rather than metal utensils which may scratch the enamel
- Wash cookware in warm water with mild detergent, using a soft cloth or sponge. Avoid the use of harsh detergents or scourers that can scratch the enamel.
- Do not immerse a hot pot or pan in cold water as this can cause thermal shock and damage the enamel.
- To avoid corrosion, do not leave cookware to drip dry, instead of dry directly after use and rub a little cooking oil on the exposed iron to seal it before storing. Store in an airy space away from steam and moisture.
- The enamel may chip if bumped or knocked hard enough. To prevent chips and scratches, use sheets of paper towel or dish towels in between pieces of cookware when stored together.
About the Nouvelle Cookware Range
If you think cooking is a bore – think again! Nouvelle brings you an inspired new range of high-quality enamelled cast iron cookware to stir up your passion for cooking, and add a hearty dose of charm to your kitchen.
The Nouvelle range features solid die-cast iron glazed with multicoat porcelain enameling fired at up to 1400 degrees for robust performance. Each piece is hand-finished to create unique and beautiful heirloom pieces you’ll be proud to pass down to the kids.
Enjoy all the benefits of healthier non-stick cooking, superior heat distribution and retention, and exceptional versatility for a wide range of cooking styles, all wrapped into a tough, durable product at amazing value for money. What more could you want in your kitchen?
Nouvelle – cook beautifully.
Visit www.nouvelle.co.za for more.
When will my order be delivered if I order now?
Our current delivery timeframe is:
Should your order consist of furniture and non-furniture items, the 7-14 day timeframe shall apply. Deliveries occur on weekdays within normal business hours (public holidays excluded).
How much is the delivery fee?
Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout. Delivery fees will be capped at a maximum of R950 per order.
Who will deliver my order?
Cielo makes use of reliable contracted third-party transporters with a national delivery network.
Safe Contactless Delivery (COVID-19)
In line with government directions, all our transporters will adhere to strict safety protocols. Every parcel will be sanitised before the order leaves the warehouse or depot. Delivery personnel are screened daily, will wear face masks during delivery and required to sanitise their hands regularly. Delivery personnel are required to maintain social distancing of 1.5m from customers and may only enter a customer’s home if all residents wear face masks. As an additional pre-caution, it is recommended that customers sanitise parcels personally based on guidelines which will be provided.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all cities and towns within the South-African borders. There may occasionally be a remote or high-risk area that may not be serviced by our couriers, but in these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before the order is dispatched.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
Our distribution office will email tracking details to you as soon as your order has been dispatched. The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the 3rd party courier or with our distribution office. This can be done telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
It is important that cartons be checked for visible damages and that the number of cartons/parcels delivers corresponds with the number indicated on the waybill. Please note that the number of items you have ordered may not correspond with the number of cartons as more than one item may be packaged in one carton (e.g. two dining chairs may be packaged in one carton). Should there be any discrepancy or visible damages, this should be clearly indicated on the waybill and be reported to us within 48 hours from receipt of order. We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.